Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wassup Guys!

Howdy mates!

I am Vishaal Sharma. And I belong to you :D
Hehe, wasn't that exercise fun?!

Anyway, this is my first post here, and i'd provide some basic details.

I'm learning psychology from DAV College, Sector-10, Chandigarh. First year BA.

I like to keep to myself usually. And i'm not much of a talk-er. And i suck at small talk.

I've never believed in self-help until Yes!+ happened. I feel very good every day when i get back home. And i'd like to keep it that way. Although I'm not sure about a whole lot of issues, but i'm sure things will figure themselves out.

Anyway, i'll scoot now. Have an early day tomorrow.
How about you guys? tell me what you think of the course. and how it helped you. And share something. Have a good one.

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment